top of page

Открытая·10 пользователей
Benjamin James
Benjamin James

Download Waystones Forge Jar

• Waystones 1.19.3 (Forge).jarFor Minecraft 1.18.2Release Date: 4th March 2022Version2.5.0 (Fabric)File Size:307.81 KBSupported version:Minecraft 1.18.2Author:BlayTheNinthDownload (Direct):Waystones 1.18.2.jarFor Minecraft 1.17.1Release Date: 15th July 2021Version8.1.1 (Fabric)File Size:380.78 KBSupported version:Minecraft 1.17.1Author:BlayTheNinthDownload (Direct):Waystones 1.17.1.jarFor Minecraft 1.16.5Release Date: 28th February 2021Version7.4.0File Size:202.59 KBSupported version:Minecraft 1.16.5Author:BlayTheNinthDownload (Direct):Waystones 1.16.5.jarFor Minecraft 1.15.2Release Date: 17th March, 2020Version6.0.1File Size:189.09 KBSupported version:Minecraft 1.15.2Author:BlayTheNinthDownload (Direct):Way-stones.jarFor Minecraft 1.14.4Release Date: 13th January, 2020Version5.0.1File Size:175.04 KBSupported version:Minecraft 1.14.4Author:BlayTheNinthDownload (Direct):Way-stones.jarFor Minecraft 1.12.2Release Date: 6th May, 2018Version4.0.43File Size:139.38 KBSupported version:Minecraft 1.12.2Author:BlayTheNinthDownload (Direct):Way-stones.jarFor Minecraft 1.11.2Release Date: 6th May, 2018Version3.0.17File Size:119.09 KBSupported version:Minecraft 1.11.2Author:BlayTheNinthDownload (Direct):Way-stones.jarFor Minecraft 1.10.2Release Date: 28th July, 2017Version2.0.13File Size:95.11 KBSupported version:Minecraft 1.10.2Author:BlayTheNinthDownload (Direct):Way-stones.jarFor Minecraft 1.7.10Release Date: 6th May, 2018Version1.0.12File Size:79.21 KBSupported version:Minecraft 1.10.2Author:BlayTheNinthDownload (Direct):Way-stones.jarWaystones Mod Installation GuideThe installation of mods are really simple and usually the same for many mods.

• Whenever you are thinking of changes in the Minecraft then please keep one copy of the original folder.

• You will be needing Minecraft Forge API for nearly every mod.

• Get the mod file from above.

• Locate the .minecraft folder and open the mods folder in it.

• Paste all the downloaded files in the mods folder.

• This will do really nicely and you can check the working of mods by launching Minecraft.

• So have fun and enjoy playing Minecraft.

Download waystones forge jar

Download: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Furlcod.com%2F2ue1sf&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw24m9CQ3iEfmdGrqoQPrvbL

Hi. I have Forge 1.12.2 installed and its been working great. I have a big Dragon Fire world with my friends which we LOVE. We want to add weystone and morph mods but they wont run with this version of forge... Is it safe to install a higher version of forge or will this effect the dragon fire world we have already created?

Regions Unexplored is a new and impressive rival to the other two world generation mods on this list. At the time of writing it has just 30,000-odd downloads, but it offers over 70 new biome types, from real-life examples like Maple Forests and Redwoods to the more mystical Prismachasm and Mycotoxic Undergrowth. If you're getting a bit familiar with the Biomes Of Plenty or Terralith biomes, Regions Unexplored is one to check out.

Waystones Mod for Minecraft 1.19.3, 1.19.2 and 1.19 is a mod that adds blocks of waystones or stepping stones So that the player can use it as teleport points once they have been activated, additional items are also included that facilitate teleport actions.

The mod gives you many teleportation options that you can combine mainly with the waystones so that you can use them to your advantage or others, by incorporating some items such as a Warp Scroll or a rechargeable Warp Stone that serve to access the transport points without the need for a waystone. You can also use a waystone generated in the world to jump from one point to another.

Download and install Minecraft Forge for your version of minecraft.Download mod.Place the downloaded file at: C: \ Users \ your user pc \ AppData \ Roaming \ .minecraft \ modsOpen the minecraft launcher and select the version of minecraft with forge in the profile.Launch the game, a version with a postscript Forge.

It appears that the Afterlife SMP server is a Minecraft Java, 1.18.1 server, running mods for the Fabric modloader specifically the 1.13.3 version of the modloader. When downloading mods, be sure they are for Fabric as some mods have both Fabric and Forge listed on the same page.

I'm looking in the config files for waystones and I see waystones-server.toml and waystones-common.toml I'm having a hard time figuring out what to change in order to entirely remove exp cost from the mod. 041b061a72

О группе

Добро пожаловать в группу. Общайтесь с другими участниками, ...

Участники